It is with sincere gratitude that I want to thank DM of Pointless Overthinking for the nomination to the Sunshine Blogger Award. Pointless Overthinking is a popular blog with interesting articles and an interactive question posed each day, and has received two nominations so far this year. I encourage you to go check it out.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and a link back to the blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Here are the questions posed by Pointless Overthinking and my answers:
1. What phrase would you use to describe your future?
Promising yet unwritten.
2. Which movie had the biggest impact on you?
Anything with Doris Day.
3. From all the things you do on a daily basis, which ones do you love most and why?
I love to journal because it allows me to organize my thoughts and reflect on the day.
4. What are you addicted of?
Coffee. Can’t get enough of it.
5. What would you change about yourself?
I would like to be more positive.
6. What do you do to relax?
I read, knit, and paint with oils and acrylics.
7. If you had unlimited money, what would you buy and why?
I would buy a new house because we have a corner lot next to a strip mall and people throw their garbage over our fence and into our yard. All things my dog could eat and get sick from, especially the chicken wing bones.
8. If you could make a movie about anything, what would that movie be about and why?
I would make a documentary about the mind and consciousness, how it works and its possibilities. I would make it because the mind is the only thing we truly have control of, so I think the information could be life changing for some people.
9. What’s your biggest fear?
Anything that involves stepping out of my comfort zone.
10. What’s your biggest wish?
To have the financial freedom to do what I love.
11. What word would you use to describe yourself?
My nominees for the Sunshine Bloggers Award in no particular order are:
1. Lucid Soul
2. Thought Box
My questions for these nominees are as follows:
1. What would be your perfect day?
2. How would you describe your year so far?
3. Where do you turn for inspiration?
4. What do you normally do for fun?
5. What do you like best about yourself?
6. What question would you like answered?
7. What’s the best advice you could give someone?
8. What are you hoping for right now?
9. What’s your favourite quote?
10. If you had to eat the same meal again and again, what would it be?
11. What’s the last book you have read?